OBF established a Bicycle Development Grant program in 2018 to benefit member organizations. Funds can be used in educational programs, materials, and events like Bike to School/Bike to Work or Open Street Days. We are very pleased to be able to provide this grant program to Ohio cycling organizations, to educate and encourage cycling in the state. The funds are provided through the Share the Road license plate fees that OBF receives from the Ohio Department of Public Safety.
Please Apply by May 31, 2021
for the 2021 grant program.
Eligibility Checklist - Organizations applying must meet all the following criteria:
- Must be Ohio Bicycling Federation (OBF) member
- Must hold a current tax-exempt status under Section 501(c)(3), or (7) of the Internal Revenue Code, listed on the IRS Master File and conduct activities within the United States
- Grant requestor must match at least 20% of the requested grant
- Grants range from $200 to $1000
- OBF will not support infrastructure programs
OBF also sponsors cyclist education programs which may be found on www.ohiobike.org/education
Following are some examples of previous programs and events.